Samra Electric Power is committed to the following:
Efficient and effective generation of electric power in terms of time, money and technology.
Preserving the environment and preventing pollution through conservation of natural resources and adopting environmentally friendly technology based on the principle of avoidance, reduction and mitigation of effects.
- 1. Eliminating hazards and reducing risks to provide a safe healthy and hazard free work environment.
- 2. Building (SMART) goals to ensure the effective implementation of the quality, environment, safety and occupational health management system.
- 3. Ensuring interested parties (stockholders) satisfaction regarding the company's related activities.
- 4. Consultation and participation of workers and their representations regarding occupational, health and safety management system.
- 5. Ensuring sustainability and continuous improvement of the integrated management system.
- 6. Complying with and fulfillment of compliance obligations, applicable legislation and relevant specifications.
The company’s management is committed to achieving the policy and ensuring the effectiveness of integrate management system by adhering to the requirements of the international standards for quality, occupational, health and safety and risk management system ISO9001: 2015, ISO14001: 2015, ISO45001: ISO31060:2018
The most prominent institutional performance indicators
To achieve its goals, Samra Electric Power adopts a proactive approach to risk management in order to reduce its effects on the company's operations and activities and to support its direction of effective contribution to decision-making.
It is committed to the following in this regard:
- 1. Identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, reviewing, reporting and dealing with risks effectively in accordance with the guidelines of ISO 31001 and the requirements of the applicable work systems in the Ministry.
- 2. Applying the risk management system and its operations to the integrated management system.
- 3. Linking and integrating risk management with the company's policy, objectives, systems, operations and performance indicators.
- 4. Predicting potential risks, estimating their possibility, severity and level of risk, and implementing treatment plans with providing the necessary resources for them.
- 5. Periodically reviewing risk management and their levels of acceptance and taking informed decisions to reduce, eliminate, share or incur them.
For the second time, we received the Excellence Award for Occupational health and Safety at the level of the electricity generation companies sector
We renewed the accreditation of the certificates of quality, environment, occupational health and Safety systems and added to our excellence record the ISO 31000 certificate for risk management
We acquired ISO 45001 certified for occupational health and Safety
We obtained the latest version of the quality and environment management certificates
We renewed the certification of quality, environment and occupational health and Safety systems
We acquired the Excellence Award for Occupational health and Safety
We acquired the Seal of Excellence from the King Abdullah Award for Excellence for the Private Sector
We renewed our quality, environment, safety and occupational health system certifications
We began to adopt integrated quality management (quality, environment and occupational safety and health) culminated in acquiring the certificates:
ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001