- Institutional governance by maintaining the highest standards of integrity and enhancing confidence in work systems.
- Human rights by accepting and respecting the diversity of workers and the communities that the company serves, such as: equal opportunities for women and people with special needs.
- Strengthen occupational safety and health management and reduce risks in order to provide a safe and healthy work environment through the implementation of the occupational safety and health system ISO 45001.
- Protecting and caring for the environment and seriously striving to reduce pollutants that affect the environment and humans through the application of the Ecosystem Management Standard ISO14001.
- Paying attention to the services of customers and stakeholders, and improving and developing them to achieve their satisfaction.
- Participation in the development of society for its advancement in all economic, social and cultural aspects.
- Developing human resources so that each employee can fully utilize his skills in order to achieve further development for the company.
Human Resource Development
Occupational Safety and Health Administration